Exploring Dunedin
2/27/2016



·
Chinese Gardens
·
Settlers Museum
·
Baldwin Street – the world’s
steepest residential street
·
Larnach Castle
·
Botanic Gardens
·
Cadbury World
![]() |
| Doesn't this give you 'Hunger Games' vibes? (Shot in Lawrence) |
![]() |
| Inside the Settler's Museum |
They had a local fashion exhibition, showcasing olden day style, and it was interesting to see how resonant these are in current day. Some of these trench coats, for instance, are resurfacing at the moment.

![]() |
| The world's steepest residential street! (This photo does not do it justice) |

Dotti Deep red cut-out top | Similar
ASOS A-line denim skirt | Similar
TheIconic Adidas Originals ZX Flux | Similar
Just an update about future blog posts – unfortunately, I’ve left my
Also, I’ve made a few new beauty
purchases which I will be reviewing soon, so stay tuned for that.
Thanks for reading, you kind humans.
x



3 comments
What a fun adventure! And I love your red top. The shoulder cutouts are on point.
ReplyDeleteVia Sora
Good luck in med school! I think you will do great! :)
ReplyDeleteI knew I love fashion from older decades for a reason. It's so cool how it cycles like that.
By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
~Andrea Tiffany~
http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com
Beautiful town.. i want to sit outside the prospector and eat... hehe
ReplyDelete